Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Yellow Tinker Bell 1st Birthday Party

Today,I want to share the birthday party of my god child. This was last year. Her mom wanted a Tinker Bell theme in yellow filled with yellow flowers and butterflies. I love doing party events it makes me think of creative ideas.


The letters spelling T-H-E-A are styrofoam cut outs which I painted yellow and covered it in glitters.
Butterfly centerpieces. (Instead of the regular wire I used gold plated wire used in making accessories.)
Wish cards
Giveaways for the guests/adults. St. Raphael(Guardian Angel of the celebrant)placed in plastic Gerber containers and embellished with satin ribbon and custom thank you cards. While for the kids giveaways was a Tinkerbell/Peter Pan bag filled with goodies.
The happy birthday celebrant in her Tinker Bell costume in yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment