Monday, May 19, 2014

Getting To Know Mother Mary

our mini altar

May is my birth month and also happens to be the month of Mary. A month long devotion to our Mother Mary. We are encouraged to honor Mary with pictures,reflections and praying the rosary. Honestly, I do not know that it is Mary's month if not reading it here . I was raised as a Catholic and even went to a Catholic school during my elementary and high school. I learned how to pray the rosary but never pray often, that October is the month of rosary and special days of Mary such as birthday and feast days. But I never have a personal relationship with her. It is only now that I am taking time to pray every night and reading about her. These are just of the few simple ways to get to know Mother Mary. To know more of how I can be closer to Mary I am reading this post.

In honor of Mother Mary I am giving away 10 Rosary. If you want to have one, please email me at daintywife@gmail.com  with your name and mailing address . This is only for those residing in the Philippines because it is quite expensive to ship to other countries. 




No comments:

Post a Comment