Friday, September 27, 2013

Claim To Have A Super Blessed Life

I'm mostly at home now a days since I resigned from my corporate job. Their are days I ask myself if I made the right decision to just quit. I love my job until my department I was assigned to hired  new supervisor. At first we were fine until she started attacking me in a personal way. I am not saying that I am not open to learning something new from her. But from the time she was my supervisor I never felt her support, her mentoring, she keep on assuming on a lot of things even my fb posts. I started feeling stress. It was difficult dealing with her. I don't want to stay long and lose my respect for her so after much thought,conversation with hubby and prayer, I decided to quit. No regular job means no benefits,no salary and with the monthly bills to pay it scares me and have cause anxiety attacks. But with faith in God , He will provide and open new doors for me. I'm claiming his blessings.

I'm using this faith declaration of Bo Sanchez's book, How Your Words Can Change Your World.

"I declare I'll have a super-blessed life! I claim a life of amazing abundance. For the rest of my life, I shall receive more love and give more love. I shall experience more joy, greater generosity, dreams fulfilled, financial increase, open doors, new opportunities, divine connections, supernatural appointments, great miracles, answered prayer and exponential growth. In Jesus' name!"

I hope you'll find this faith declaration helpful in your own life. Happy Friday!

** If you want to get a copy of the book, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment